- Data Controller and Representer
Your personal data will be processed by Mert Yazilim Elec. Mach. LLC as the data controller in accordance with the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law (Henceforth mentioned as PDPL) no. 6698 on grounds detailed below.
We’d like to point out that the personal data you may provide to Mert Yazilim as data controller might be recorded, kept, updated, disclosed or transferred to 3rd parties in accordance with the regulations; classified and processed in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Detailed information regarding these actions is below.
- Purpose for Processing Personel Data
Personal data gathered will be processed in accordance with the PDPL’s 5th and 6th articles in order to; ensure legal and commercial safety of Mert Yazilim and people affiliated with Mert Yazilim, provide the continuation of human resources policies belonging to Mert Yazilim and determine and apply Mert Yazilim’s commercial business strategies.
- Parties and Reasons Regarding the Transfer of Processed Data
In accordance with PDPL’s 8th and 9th articles, personal data gathered will be transferred to our business partners, suppliers, shareholders, private persons or legally authorized public bodies in order to; ensure legal and commercial safety of Mert Yazilim and people affiliated with Mert Yazilim, provide the continuation of human resources policies belonging to Mert Yazilim and determine and apply Mert Yazilim’s commercial business strategies.
- Methods and Legal Grounds of Collecting Personal Data
Based on various legal reasons and using different channels, your personal data is collected by Mert Yazilim to conduct business activities. Personal data gathered on legal grounds can be processed and transferred in compliance with this Article’s paragraphs (b) and (c) and PDPL’s articles No.5 and No.6.
Various cookies are being used on our website and digital platforms, including mobile applications. These consist of identification data such as session cookies, persistent cookies, mandatory cookies, utility cookies, analysis cookies, commercial cookies and 3rd party cookies.
Cookies are small data pieces placed on computers and mobile devices in order to help websites run and be developed better, personalize and improve user experience, visit websites without having the need to log in and have commercial or social notifications, advertisements or specially tailored information or presentation delivered. Cookies are kept on computers/devices for a suitable amount of time – as long as legally mandated duration is not exceed.
Visitors -including our affiliates and customers- of our website and its mobile counterparts hereby accept the practice mentioned above, in personal data regulations and other parts of this clarification article regarding the processing for various reasons and causes (including the transfer and sharing with 3rd parties).
At any moment, visitors can stop cookies or aforementioned notifications via their device software and/or operating system and/or internet browser settings. Take note that if these tools are disabled our website and/or related device and/or software might cease working properly or important notifications might be missed.
Personal data collected using the cookies we employ on our website will be used on purposes and methods specified in Notifications in Our Data Policy in accordance with the regulations.
- Legal Claims of Personal Data Owner Regarding PDPL Article 11
As personal data owners, if you forward your demands regarding your rights mentioned in this article to Mert Yazilim via methods detailed below, we will answer your request as soon as possible -in thirty days at most- free of charge. However, in the case of a pricing being set forth by the Personal Data Protection Board, specified pricing will be reflected by Mert Yazilim. By this extent personal data owners can;
• Find out if their personal data is processed,
• Demand information about their processed personal data,
• Get to know the reasons for their personal data being processed and if they are used according to their purposes.
• Learn about the 3rd parties their data were transferred to, both domestically and internationally.
• Demand the restoration of their personal data and relaying correct information to 3rd parties if their personal data were processed incorrectly.
• Although the data was processed in accordance with the PDPL No.6698, should the reasons requiring the processing cease to exist, demand their personal data to be deleted or destroyed, and 3rd parties to be notified of this action.
• Object any result against themselves stemming from using automated systems to process personal data.
• Demand compensation in the case of a loss resulting from illegal processing of personal data.
Regarding your legal rights mentioned above in accordance with the PDPL Article 13, Paragraph 1, any request directed at Mert Yazilim, should be made in writing or other forms specified in the regulation. Since Personal Data Protection Board have not defined any methods yet, your application should be made to Mert Yazilim in writing to comply with the governing law of PDPL. In this context, the channels and methods to be used in your application to Mert Yazilim within the scope of PDPL Article 11 are defined below.
To exercise your rights mentioned above, you can send your submission to Baris Ave, #212 Apt: 4-5-6 Bursa along with your identification details and information detailing the legal right you’d like to exercise via registered letter with return receipt; or you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org with confirmation delivery enabled.